LNEKEI Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Protect your digital life
- Blu ray away from life – spectacle lenses are designed using blue nano-absorption technology. It absorbs blue light and keeps blue light away from life.
- Through lens – lens made of imported materials from Germany, high permeability, no glare, no color added, less reflection, almost no color difference
- UV protection – The anti blue lens uses a special nano-coating technology to protect your glasses from UV rays while protecting against blue light
Why do we need the blue light filter glasses?
THE SYMPTOMS OF DIGITAL EYESTRAIN
Headaches, sore or tired eyes, and stiff necks are all symptoms of digital eyestrain. Spending the majority of our waking hours in front of device screens put our eyes (and body) through a lot of wear and tear. At the same time, HEV light from our computers, phones, and tablets causes our eyes to not only work harder, but puts them at risk of aging faster
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is a harmful portion of light emitted by digital screens. According to the Paris Vision Institute, younger people exposed to an excess amount of blue light can start to experience age-related macular degeneration at an earlier stage. Other research states that excess exposure is also the leading cause of vision loss for people over 50.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR EYES
Blue light blocking glasses from LNEKEI are specially designed to filter out 99% of harmful blue-violet light. The premium features of SightRelax lenses, such as SightRelax Focus, make screen time more comfortable and help eliminate symptoms of digital eyestrain.Simultaneously KEAKUO Blu-ray filter glasses will improve your sleep and make you fall asleep.
Blue Light Protection – Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches
- Blue Light Protection – Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches
- Blue ray blockers – All-day protection from blue light and UV light
- Clear lens — The lens was made of a fully transparent base, without adding any pigment, while maintaining high light transmittance.
- Fashion Frames- Turn heads with classic and modern styles Keeping you protected both indoors & out
Blue blocking capability test
- We can see that one part of the testing area directly beamed by blue light has turned blue, and the other part shaded by LNEKEI Glasses has not turn blue.
- LNEKEI glasses from are specially designed to filter out a portion of harmful blue light.
- Wearing blue light filter glasses while working with digital devices can help in reducing the risk of developing eye related problems.
|Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses||Blue Light Blocking Glasses|
|Blue light blocking||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
☮PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES – Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
☮Eliminate fatigue – Blue Light Blocking Glasses can 100% effectively block harmful blue light coming from phones, computer monitors, gaming, and other devices. Eliminates eye strain that causes headaches, aching eyes, and blurred vision
☮TR90 MATERIAL FRAME – The frame of these blue light glasses are made from TR90 material. TR material makes these computer glasses only half weight of plastic glasses, and two times durable. And these blue light blocking glasses are also constructed with reinforced metal hinges to ensure durability and avoid breaking. No fade.
☮Transparent Lens – multi layer blue filter coating is much more effective than toher non-coated glasses. This filters out almost all of blue light while letting you see clearly and precisely. Great for close work when you want to see details. Filters out annoying glare for better safety when driving. Great for walks and enjoying the outdoors.
☮LIFETIME WARRANTY – ensures all our customers with 100% Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Breakage Warranty for our product. In case of any broken issues,please contact us without hesitation. We will provide the best service until our customers are satisfied. You have no risk to try!