Fit for Tesla model 3 2017 2018 2019 2020
1. Label it tesla.
2. Lift the body and remove the tires
3. Install the caliper cover (calipers are divided into right and left parts with the nozzle facing down).
4. Stainless steel clamps are clamped on both ends of the callipers (with front and rear wheels)
5. Top stainless steel screws (note: screws can not be too tight)
6. Observe that the caliper cover is in place.(whether there is interference)
7. Get the tires right (if there is any interference with the hand rotation of the tires, note: do not drive directly without trying)
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Fit for Tesla model 3 Base – 18″ wheel minimum 2017-2019 // Tesla model 3 Long Range – 18″ wheel minimum
Upgrading your model 3 without interfering with the braking that comes with driving the car,
Gives off car heat to improve brake life and life.18 “wheel hub, please search :B086HG69N3
Easy to install just by hooking on the car calipers, easier to install without leaving any trace, and can protect your beloved tire calipers well.
UPS will receive it in about 3 days.Make your car more sporty and upgrade the car tires to look good